One of the biggest challenges of owning a business is staying on track with the competition. Not only does this ring true for pricing and services but the marketing efforts put forth on a regular basis. When one thinks of contemporary advertising, social media and blog writing are just a few efforts that come to mind. However, there exists a bevy of digital marketing tools that any reputable growth marketing agency should be familiar with. In other words, if you have a certain marketing need, chances are that there is a tool to help you achieve your goals. Here are just 5 of the tools in question that, no matter the nature of your business, will help you advertise to a wider audience.
1. HubSpot – HubSpot is one of the most popular customer/contact relationship management tools in the world today. Generally speaking, it’s designed with the purpose of helping manage multiple aspects of your business. Such aspects include, but aren’t limited to, contacts, sales, and lead nurturing efforts. Hubspot consists of multiple hubs, though some may be more relevant to your goals than others. For example, Hubspot’s marketing software can help you track your ROI and run campaigns. Hubspot’s sales software allows for in-depth reporting and analytics. These are just a few reasons why this is among the most useful digital marketing tools to implement.
2. Trello – When it comes to project management, no matter the scale, Trello is among the best digital marketing tools for the job. With this tool’s use of boards and cards, business owners will find it easy to manage teams and collaborate with others to help manage projects. Trello’s boards can be populated with cards that detail said projects. From there, cards can be moved as needed, allowing for better tracking of progress. Furthermore, cards can be assigned due dates, allowing team members to stay on track and complete tasks as needed. Consider Trello for project management efforts.
3. MailChimp – Email marketing is an incredibly useful strategy to help companies reach current and potential consumers alike. To this end, MailChimp should be considered. MailChimp helps business owners create and run email campaigns for various purposes. For example, if your business has a website built with ecommerce in mind, it’s important to note the risk of shopping cart abandonment. To increase the likelihood of users returning to their respective shopping cart pages, completing transactions from there, automated email marketing via MailChimp can help. Consider using this tool to either reengage previous users or engage new users for the first time.
4. Canva – To capture a user’s attention, sharp, professionally made graphics and layouts are essential. However, graphic design can be tricky and not everyone can do it on their own. To this end, Canva should be considered for your ongoing digital marketing efforts. While it can be used for free, there are higher-tier options that offer more options for your business. Canva offers a number of templates for newsletters, posters, and other marketing materials relevant to your business. Start using Canva for free; if you find that it can be of use, look into the Pro and Enterprise options to see what else may be unlocked.
5. Google Analytics – To receive the best understanding of your website’s performance, such as in regard to traffic and keyword rankings, Google Analytics is essential. In fact, it’s recommended that every business website have Analytics built in, as this will help business owners better understand how their sites are performing. From user behavior to conversions, there is invaluable insight that, without Analytics, you are unlikely to have access to. Implementing Google Analytics and drawing information from the tool can be tricky, so partner with a digital marketing agency for further assistance.
Keep in mind that this is only a small sample of the digital marketing tools that businesses can use to take themselves to the next level. No matter which ones you decide to move forward with, you can best leverage them by partnering with a specialist. If you’re a New York business owner or entrepreneur, consider partnering with a Long Island marketing agency. Not only will they help you best use tools such as these but offer insight to better help you stand out among the competition, resulting in increased traffic to your website and sales, just to name a few long-term gains.
About fishbat: fishbat is a full-service NY online marketing company that takes a holistic business approach to their clients’ digital marketing programs. The fishbat team understands the importance of business principles just as well as the nuances of the latest digital technologies. fishbat offers every digital marketing service available from digital marketing research and planning to brand development to website and asset creation through social media management and search engine optimization programs – all custom calibrated for both B2B and B2C businesses.